No Rice Diet Challenge!

Monday, June 08, 2009

I made through Day 1.... welll feeling weak as hell right now... =p

Anyways, that's just a random title... I'm here to BITCH MUTHA FUCKA!

A being such a bitch lately... jeez....

Still having fun with all the new kakis at Inti.... S can be seen dumb L seems to be in denial while AV is just plain stupid

Today... I think I just made myself look stupid while I listen to you rant the most utter BS that I could ever here on my MONDAYS.

I've stopped importing my blog to FB... and I can't help but wonder do my FB readers really take a step to read the gossip bastard at its own URL? -haha....

Moving on... Malacca was alright.... the sight was B-E-A-U-TIFUL!!!! =D

This blog is honestly losing out some steam.... thanks to my degree program... all is lost at times... jeez....

~I miss you lots MJ!

No comments:

 

Archives