Silver Ethics

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It was December 5th yesterday....o yes it was a special day for me of course. Though it's still blooming but I can feel that it flourished very well. It was a happy short day together though exams are boggling all our minds. But I spent mine....like now...blogging and preparing a handmade gift (which it was so long ago since I did one). It was like last time as I really sketch a proper nice plan before doing, this time around was spontaneous!!! And I name the art Silver Ethics because its mostly in silver (my favorite color).

Ya...it might not look as good as how my college's design student can do but when I did this art, I expressed myself and let it all out. Of course the casing came along with a CD but that's up to the other person to write about it...haha.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*Silver Ethics*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-nielgoh-


Well, do rate this art in the comment from the scale of 1-10 (to keep it simple). keke... =D

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

6..Since it is creative art work...
heheh..
I think i dont have the sense of art work yet...heheheheh....

JoeL said...

haha..cool stuff..since u did all da art work ill give a gud rate..say 3..wahahah...no la,i see all ur sweat around dats y im givin u a super 7..cool??..:)

Asstounding kukubird said...

anonymous: haha...who's this? keke

Joel: don make it sound disgusting la...aiyo...ama...

Unknown said...

lol? not bad not bad...but what is the casing for???? :P a compilation of songs that you're gonna burn? XD
i'd give it a 5...cause i like the handprint inside, but the front looks kind of weird..the washed-off motif doesn't quite suit it ><

Asstounding kukubird said...

Melissa: haha...its a video...ya...i alove the hand too...my hand is just so nice rite? oops....k k...self praise is no praise

Anonymous said...

i tot u told me ur fav colour is red and black...? =p

btw...10 is way underrrated ;)

Asstounding kukubird said...

nawty shawty: haha...it's one of the few things that I didn't tell you..keke

by the way...red and black...errr...still is.....haha

thanks btw...=D

Anonymous said...

*woot! the front a lil bit messy. heck, messy is indeed a form of art. anyway, loveee the hand print. A for effort, boy! 7.5.

Asstounding kukubird said...

haha...finally someone who include a decimal point....keke...thx orange!!! =D

Anonymous said...

art work...

Asstounding kukubird said...

how cool is that comment...hahaha

Anonymous said...

Dude! Ure an artist! haha.. Great masterpiece!~

Asstounding kukubird said...

ken joe: thx... :D

Anonymous said...

Not bad. I really like the handprint inside. The cover outside...hmm, I think it would be nicer if your splotches are more varied. As it stands now, it just looks a bit too plain. I'd give it a 7.5 too- for the uber-creativity and effort. ^^

Anonymous said...

hehe..not bad not bad..in front quite simple. but simple is nice mar..hor?? kaka..err..7 bah..

 

Archives