FEATURE ENTRY: @*%&^HaPpY AM3^%*@

Monday, December 18, 2006

Alicia Mun May May
18
Blur
Orange
Blogs 10 times more than me...

okok....
Alicia Mun May May....shares the same birthday as my mom....(gonna be so broke that day man) is a very nice gal, sweet wide small, perfect for any toothpaste television advert.

By the way...the first time I met this gal was on the Indian Cultural Day in college where she was taking down notes along with the Random Magazine editor Sarah Tan(not the VJ) and we weren't intro-ed properly and I had to make the big step to know this orang masam manis.

There were rumors flying once but it was 6 feet under not long after that. Well, anything else about this gal? she's smart....scholar student ma....and I like her art work....but the best time where we get to know each other better is when we're online together where we share lots of stories with each other....



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
@*%&^AM3^%*@


For now...she's no longer masam (sour) because she's so happy that*some text missing*...I'm happy for her too...2006 is about to wrap up and 2007 is coming in...she's turning 19 next month when I just turn 18 last month...c'mon la...old already...wahaha.

What made her be in my feature entry this month ahead of some other potential candidates? Well, it's because we're close and this is her month...and I hope that this feature entry is the icing on the cake for her December 2006.

Allie is a fun friend to be with....that's the bottom line *though she masam muka with me 90% of the time...haha*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

am not blur. cannot blog 10 ten times more than you is it? *roar. oh yeah. i know i got straight teeth. *smiles! anyway, what rumors? *blooo. however, thank you for your feature entry. extremely sweet of you! i so do not masam muka okay. you and me... you just miss out on my hyper days. (o:

Asstounding kukubird said...

guess I'm missing all of them...haha
yes la...straight teeth la...:'(

wait la....mine oso...soon...rumors bout something la.... keke =p

Anonymous said...

rumors??? i damn curious.

Asstounding kukubird said...

ala...we talked about it b4...haha

JoeL said...

HOHOHO!!!..merry christmas bro..hope u and ur family have a great christmas week aight..tc and god bless man...miss u lots..wahahha..;)

 

Archives