My Phone Is Not A Virgin Anymore!!!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Thanks to Haritha today... I dropped my phone today...lucky it was at the library reading area where it fell on to carpet. Phew...but after that, calls can't really come in...I think it's Digi fault but I'm not ruling out the possibilities that because of the fall, it might affect my phone.

Anyways...its exam season again and I kinda screwed my Financial Accounting 2 paper yesterday but Cost Accounting today is alright....So now I'm left with Management paper and Malaysian Studies....hoho

Today is cool....after exams I spend time with friends although it was at the boring Summit. I'm happy and relieved after Costing....thanks for being around....It really help me go through everything...I really appreciate you!!!

Guess I'll leave it short for now...my dad just sounded me again for the phone bill...killed my mood....keke....

No comments:

 

Archives