Depression: Month 2, Level 3, Stage 4

Friday, December 01, 2006

Month started of with so many things I needn't to know about. Funny, some humans are born with tens of thousands of faces and are somehow "liked" by the surrounding. But on the bright side, I heard stuffs that are surprisingly good but...it's just the moment.

I just finished two games of bowling and I sucked so badly that I injured myself (skin came off...arm can't move)...but I can still type right now...what irony. What happened today diminished my mood to study and things just gets worst by the minute, it makes smiling so much harder.

No chocolate, no food, no drink can lift me from this...filled with hatred, I'm starting to think I should go on a murder frenzy. I got to "control" what I blog...though is my blog....cause there are some scumbags (as how I've mention at the first two line) who just can't keep their mouth shut. If you hate me that much...I guess you have to find better tactics to break me before you are the one who is broken.

And some stuffs just have to be shoveled back into my mind though I put it aside. It just can't leave me alone.

No comments:

 

Archives