FEATURE ENTRY $BONUS$ *USB* *Izzaty*

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Well since it's my birthday month...I guess having to person who are special this month is nothing wrong right?haha....Ya I know that the feature entry came in late this month but...its still November now right...another 3hours though to December...haha

First of all I shall start with Mr. Uthaya Sankar SB.
The one
The only
...LAN lecturer in our college who ended his service today which is 30th November 2006 with reason that are quite forbidden to public...haha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(The man himself)


He's a man with capability, responsibility, curiosity and with limited left hand ability...haha...chill k sir...don't ambil hati kayz when you read this. What he has done for me? Well, for starters he intro himself to Syah at first because he was intrigued with his shirt...then only we get to know each other. During the college's Indian Cultural Day, he bought me a Jipah which costs a lot. I mean...which lecturer ever buys their student gifts?
He even loaned me Rm 300 with no questions asked...cool huh..
Because of this man, I am where I stand in college today...on top of the food chain...haha (I know alot of people in college because of him...and attitude has changed...along with my England...modified a little already...haha)
Though we had arguments because both of us had some screwed up attitude but life can be boring without him (no one to bully...haha)
His LAN class is moderately ok, enjoyable though..haha
Too bad he's leaving because of avoidable reasons but well, things changes as time passes. All the BEST USB...haha.



Next will be Izzat Izhar a.k.a Izzaty a.k.a Semm's gay partner
I know this mordern Malay dude because of Andy around March...Then later in the second semester we got along as he joined Semm, Syah and I. Slowly we got closer as he smokes also...ish.....haha
He's nice, friendly, approachable, lazy, funny, blur, handsome and lots the many more...haha
Most importantly is that he's the first friend that saw my relationship bloom and he made some stuffs possible like fetching me to Syah's Raya open house...thanks bro, I owe you one (out of the many...keke)
Now we're in different class but he still longs for Semm when he wants to smoke...haha. By the way..he's 18 also..just like me but of course elder than me.

(he's the guy on the left with the long hair...)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Uthaya Sankar SB said...

Finally, I read your blog. Thanks!

Asstounding kukubird said...

ala...dats all? haha...you're welcome... =p

 

Archives