Hanging By A Moment Here With You

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

This dreadful moment in my life isn't over...
Another 12 more hours and the verdict will out about my future this semester
But I'm not as down as yesterday,
Because this hard feelings in me have swayed,
To a place where it's dumped forever,
I sit here in this lab of computers,
Waiting for the moment...
Where I'm hanging by a moment here with you

You really took so much away,
From the day I know you till today,
You never fail to brighten my darken days,
Here without you I'm waiting,
To see a glimpse of your glitter eyes,
That no money can buy,
A touch of your delicate hands,
So fine as the beach's sand,
And mostly...
You...
A friend,
A saviour,
A person I can lean on
And keep my life going on and on

I'm still petrified of the moments ahead,
Would life just give me a summer break,
So I can runaway...
So far away...
To you I will say,
That no one can derail me,
Derail me from away from you,
Cause you are here,
Where I harbor you deeply,
In this heart of mine,
Whom no stranger can find


cadre qui câline un portrait

No comments:

 

Archives