Satu Hari, Hari Raya...

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Finally I spend a night out with friends....though we didn't go clubbing but Izzat,Kayal, Steph and I went over to Syah's house for some feast!!!

But earlier in the day first of all, I spend my morning playing futsal with old friends...man I sucked so badly....even had a cramp during the game and my friends thought I was play acting...aiyoyo!!! Scored ONE goal only and ole a few (lucky I still have that skill bonded in me)...good enough for a day. But after the game, I strated to limp around since my right calf was injured after d cramp....

Back to the evening that I enjoyed...or should I say OVER-enjoyed!!!
The journey is the best as Izzat drove so pussily wild. It's so nice of you to pick me up and send me home...thanks bro...will spend you makan soon ya.
He picked me up around 6.40 and we reach around 7 something...haha...it was raining heavily and jammed all over. Not to mention the water that Izzat had to ran over.

Food was great!!! Though still no rendang but the sambal kacang, lemang, laksa and "dates juice" were nice! Even the kuih and chips were nice....the night out is just so nice!!!!! Today I really feel 18...wahaha...like small boy only right?

After that, we went outside and played crackers...haha, Syah with his tricks...so crazy...the gals were running into the house....especially the Prom Queen...ngek ngek ngek...
Then soon after the Prom Queen left...Izzat, Kayal and I left for home too....Man, Izzat is one very the forgetful person...

Keke....It's a perfect night out for someone like me....and some people.... =p =D keke...

Love it!!!! oya...one more thing...songs on the radio really ROCK!!!!! for today only la....haha


Music Video:





Music Video:

2 comments:

-3niGma- said...

its nt that the song on radio suddenly went uber gud jus for the day la donk!!! its the company!! wahahah...

Asstounding kukubird said...

ala.. my wish la.......it was perfect k...dont spoil it!!!! keke

 

Archives