When It's Least Expected..It Pays off!!!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

After the whole month with mixture of sunshine and rain....It just had to get worst early this morning as my sleeping hours were filled with sadness and fear. As my mom woke me up when I arrived opposite college, I felt so down...fearing to see what lies ahead as the dream wasn't pleasant at all.

So...after a few minutes wasted to cross the road, I reached in front of college but I took a good look around before walking into the compound...then I saw this indian guy selling putu mayam (can tell by the box behind his motorcycle). To brighten myself, I thought of buying some for you because you like it. But I was an inconsiderate bastard as I ask the guy what I wanted...I was just so focused on getting it for you that I overlooked that the guy was injured. He fell off his motor somewhere and had wound at his finger and both his arms. His injuries were not only wound but internal injuries too as he can't lift his right arm. I was standing there..still waiting for him to serve (damn asshole right???aihz...I hate myself for that) but then I just walk into college trying to forget the idea that I want to buy putu mayam for you. But as I stepped in college, the guilt in me built so fast that I had stomach ache (So, I went and pass first). But honestly I was trying to forget about that person but it just got stuck...Afraid of being embarrassed that he might already leave when I bring the first aid kit, I hesitated so much.

But Tereessa was there to pest me that I should help him (*he was still sitting and resting at the bus stop*). So I did, dragging her along to the 5th floor to get the kit but we only found out that the room that has the kit is still lock. So, Michelle asked me to try out the student services at Ground floor...I did but they didn't have it. The student service said there's one on the 8th floor...blindly we followed her words and found out there was no one to help us (that level is more for part-time students)

Finally I got smart and remembered that the 4th floor was the nursing floor, definitely there's a kit and Ms. Lai to assist us. So we managed to only get cotton and yellow solution for the guy (*he was STILL at the bus stop this time...kesian la*). Well, I didn't exactly do anything to deserve the credit as Tereessa is the one who applied the medicine on the guy (I stood there as a dumb fellow). You came and didn't notice...but it was so nice to see you that moment...it lifted me.

After helping what we can...I felt so good and I was ready to face my day now...haha. Pity Tereessa hand was yellow because of the medicine. I went back and return the meds and got a small compliment...too bad la Tereessa, you didn't follow...but I'll state it here, you deserve it kayz

I had a slow noon during lunch which got my worries on my shoulders again but it wasn't hard on me as you were there with me. But the dreams still taunts me from time to time today...made me live in horrid fear for hours. Later... I went for James Bond but it was crap!!! censored!?!?!?! wasted my money only..though it was a long movie.

Before the movie by the way, saying goodbye to you was so hard....guess you know why as how I've stated above. On the other hand... Mr. S was so cool, he lifted my Costing sorrows man!!!! Man I wish for a million of him. I'll also meet Mr. W tomorrow for my Fundamental of Management paper focus topic.


I'm still sitting at the comupter lab now*with mixed emotions of my upcoming 2weeks*...I just chatted with Happy Allie today...haha, take care gal aights. I hope I can shirt into gear and really start on work...my emotions aren't my moving oil for me. I just helped someone with the college com..man..helping people relieves me so much about life. It's my life passion!!! but loving people..especially you, completes me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy allie!

Asstounding kukubird said...

happy daniel too...
to a certain extend la...haha

 

Archives