Hard Week For a Soft Heart....

Monday, November 06, 2006

The week just started and the word "assignments" are always ringing in my ear. I'm Fucking fed up about all those and the lecturer is just one piece of shit...maybe lower than shit. You get what I mean...Adding some other worries I have...my own space, for my own life and my own feelings.

I feel like breaking the walls, throwing everything in front of me...my sarcasm was high, my heart beats faster, tears start flowing and I'm just broke....literally................................................................
I've no where to turn....as I'm facing south now.

I have a life where I'm boxed up in my own world...
I feel so fragile...more than you can ever think...My WHOLE life...I've been shattered so many times and people don't realize it. I gather my pieces, fix them back...just to let it be shattered again...

I don't know what you're expecting of me
put under the pressure
of walking in your shoes

Like children in a building I can't stand steady

Fixing myself now with overdose of Numb/encore and Petrified.....heals me...
As I hear this comforting heavy tones...I feel that I'm alone...here....that the world is against me...hitting me in ways I can't never imagine....better stop...thinkin....byez...

No comments:

 

Archives