Sounds So Sacred, Feel So Magnified

Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's Thursday....the day I hate most when it comes to studies...aihz....
but but....I always have someone to cheer me up...always...no matter how curt it is but it makes heaven on earth.

I have birthday card from a friend so far away..so unexpected....=p
thanks....

Birthday present wrapped in!!!! That's the best among all...I love it so much!!! It's been so long since I get present and cards from friends...

This year...my loved one loves me!!!! hehe... =D so the happiness!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(my prezzie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Really love it!!! It's so special...properly packed in...well...at least compared to some who don't know how....haha. I almost felt the tears of joy flowing down my cheeks...

It's also been awhile since I posted my own photos on my blog...The vanity is still around....always...keke


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(My sis and I at Secret Recipe Kota Kemuning)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(After my haircut...)

I'm smiling again after how many emo post below this...haha....
Though I got stuffs to worry like what I saw today....crap...
Hope it doesn't dent me for tomorrow...
Feeling so happy!!!
=D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D

1 comment:

Asstounding kukubird said...

wat boy boy? 18 d...haha...finally!...haha...u take care too ya...haha

 

Archives