Late Posting: 26 October 2006

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Since my internet was down...here's a late posting

Double Dose of Starbucks to Lighten My Day That Sulks



Yesterday was my day out to Aunt Nikki's house to meet Aunt Nikki herself, her maid (surprisingly), Yee Won and Haire (Yee Won's boyfriend). It was fun as we really catch up each others life, politics and gossips. We even took photos…though it wasn’t as plan that we go to Secret Recipe during tea time but we really had a good time sharing all of our stories.

But my day wasn't complete though Aunt Nikki gave me an ang pau for my birthday...Internet connection has been bad lately and it really fires me up to screw the customer consultant...Speaking of that...better download my notes now....haha..

Today was just....downhill....I woke up and I thought today will be nice...after 6 hours of suffering...But I was wrong....By the way, thanks Syah for the Java Chip in the morning...really needed it...it made me cheer up and not sleepy in class...keke...Smiled with a lot of people but that was "just the moment" happiness. After class, Syah went back to Johor...leaving me alone so I drifted in Summit till the noon class started. But I was starting to go nuts again so I went back to Starbucks to get a Caramel Frap....damn, it wasn't nice. Back at class....It was ok because there were jokes to keep me sane enough but I really don't know how I survived 6 hours of class with the same lecturer. It's a miracle… guess someone was with me, tapping my shoulder telling me everything is going to be fine....Well, at least Semm was in the afternoon class with me.

After class, he left for home...so I'm alone again...and since I've got nothing to do till my mum pick me up....I decided to cut my hair to let go of my emo-ness too. So I went to a saloon (FIRST TIME) and get things done....The best part of my first time was that my stylist is a mute (special is the better word though). It is hard if you can't communicate directly with the stylist but I really respect him...though he's different but he can still live his life as a normal person. I doubted him for a moment but as he started....I trust my hair with this person and that calmed me down. TRUSTING a person is so important because the TRUST that you put into that person gives that individual strength and confidence to be better.

After that, I spend time with a friend sharing stories to clear the dark clouds above my head. But, my friend was also emo…worst…..over a break up but we still share stuffs and we laughed about some lame jokes.

I blogged this shyt few hours ago in the computer lab but it was gone suddenly...So I blogged this shyt again now with more details I guess...maybe too much...=p but also minus a little...

Well, guess I'll stop here... I'm done…



cadre qui câline un portrait...
If you fall, I fall along...

2 comments:

LukeBuckham said...

Haircuts are not necessary, but most people get haircuts frequently. I understand that people like haircuts. I understand that many people need haircuts to get through the day. I understand that many people feed their children with haircuts.

I do not have a haircut.

Asstounding kukubird said...

how did you come across my blog...cool...thx for reading...there's a point dere....haha...cant deny dat...

=p

 

Archives