What I Found In This Town, I'm Heading For A Breakdown

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

so crushed,
so broken,
so shattered...

in this life in this town where I breakdown falling down to my knees begging for a saviour to take me away. I literally have given up hope, perished in my own mistakes with a knife spearing out of ill-feared heart.

I wish I' stronger...but I guess have to hold back all this to get it right. I shan't burden you with my miseries that cuts my wrist..causing me to bleed out all my confidence and strength.

Stranded in the blistering cold, like children in a building I can't stand steady, shall break this habit of being so down...drowning deeper every second I'm away from you.


At least you're around...cheering me up in a way I don't realise myself
someone who just hears...someone who I hear to too.
Though not on the same boat though the same journey but we still guide each other in a way that no words define.*sounds so compli but actually nothing wan...hahaha....*

There are some I just can't stand being near with: imbecilic no matter what their age...and just playing them flying around me...
Can't fend off these people as they affect me in 1 way or another if I do...
It sickens me, putting me off and block the sunshine of my day.

I'm still stuck with my Fucked up assignment which is due this Thursday...the Fucking lecturer just had to make it sound so hard...
Oya...for those who read my blog....my blog....my blog....remember that line...it's my Fucking blog and I would like to write whatever shit I want and you can't stop me!!! To approach me giving me those screwed up look and ask hanging questions as though I know what the Fuck you're asking.

I' still bleeding here...it's yet to stop and I have no one to seek attention from....only some IT students looking in from inside...This is me... I don't know how can you ever accept me in my current condition...it is so dark here. I wonder if you can find me...

As I look down at times in life...I see you picking my chin up again...holding my hand to stop this massive hemorrhage. If my hand is left by you...I wonder who else can stop it...it's really hard to see you g everyday..letting go of your comforting hands takes me out of my comfort zone...leaving me vulnerable to everything around me.




I'm stil so blur now... I just saw an advert on MSN saying "You snooze you lose"
damn...it's a very strong signal to me...It's like it's been slapped at my face straight!!!


You just came...taking so much away...I know I looked cold but your warmth kept my heart beating...=D feel that I'm breathing again! hope you really really know how much you mean to me.

Guess I shall stop. I actually typed more here rather than typing in my assignments!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Asstounding kukubird said...

haha...finally u read it...=p
was waiting for you to say something for this post..

hope you're doing well to k...
take care

 

Archives