Water Always Finds it's Own LeVeL

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Finally everything subsides and I feel rather better today. That includes the 2-0 win that was achieved by Arsenal against Porto earlier this morning.

Well, someone has been catching up on my blog lately and throwing back lines at my face. Aihz...
But it's ok because it's a sunny day from now.

Oya....now I remember what I really want to blog today. It's so funny...Ms Shyamala scared the abra kedabra out of me when I was fooling with the staff's photocopy machine (she thought I wanna use it) and she went on with a sharp tone. Joel was there also and we were burst into laughter. Then after that, Joel, Ken, Boon and I were doing some food cocktail where we mixed chili sauce, honey, sugar, tea, coffee, milk and watermelon juice. Damn it smell so bad, just like Joel's fart(he having some fart marathon today)

Now I'm in the library blogging this I don't really wanna disturb Joel & co. studying...haha.

4 comments:

Uthaya Sankar SB said...

"Fooling" with the staff photocopy machine? Why? Can't you read the clear sign put there? ... I SHOULD have been there. You were lucky.

Asstounding kukubird said...

UT: i waas just putting the ppr there..dats all, haha...nth else...we under business skul are fun people although hinting each other....

JoeL said...

haha,really funny wei...BOOOO..hehe

Asstounding kukubird said...

ya joel...unlike some people rite....

 

Archives