Emofied...Day Two

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I started my day on a normal mood when I went back to my high school to have a chat with my old teachers. It's was fun to see my old school again though...haha. Damn the computer lab keyboard sucks!!!Damn hard to blog here with the retarded spacebar.

College life has become more sucky by the day as I just finish an extended 3 an half hour class. But earlier before that, I just had to have some ASS to spoil my day. It was badly dented by noon after the dull meeting for Clubs & Societies.

There were also rumors about me...Damn, my life in college is not peaceful at all.

Maybe I'm just thinking so much that I decide to blog my heart out right after class. Well done friends!!! Keep it up though....you're doing a great job. Oya...I haven't eaten my lunch!!! Maybe that's why I'm emo (NOT!!!)

Soon I'll be home facing my parents...cause I fought with my mom yesterday. It has not subside... But my ulcer finally is....that's the only bright side of the day though.

Another 6 hours to sleep....wonder what can happen within that period of time.

1 comment:

Uthaya Sankar SB said...

Yes, the meeting was dull because some who came were there just because they HAD to be there. Wouldn't have been dull if students came PREPARED.

Better be OUT than be IN and do nothing at all. Why hold on to a post if it's just for the sake of "having" a post?

Life goes on in SEGi College Subang Jaya.

 

Archives