Memorial....September 11

Monday, September 11, 2006

It was about 11 p.m. at night when my friend rang me up. I was on the bed already but wasn't asleep. So I rushed down to pick up the phone, he told me there's some aeroplane hitting a buliding in the US.

I switched on the television and watched it with my dad as he was reading newspaper. It was TV 2 if I could really remember but it was showing a CNN feat. I only got to saw the second plane hitting the World Trade Center. Moments later the building started to collapse (both the buildings)

But two days before that, it was my grandmother's funeral. I'd witness many lost that week...September hasn't been the best month in my life as I said earlier. May God be with those who perished on that day. Condemn the act of terror of these terrorist.



SEPTEMBER 11 - video powered by Metacafe

No comments:

 

Archives