FEATURE ENTRY: *Joel Stephen*

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Man....time really do pass very fast.... The last time I wrote a feature entry was for Kayal early August but now it's almost end of September and I almost forgot bout the Feature Entry...haha

K K..Listen up people coz my brother from another mother is a Malaysian Cheap-Lak of lima puluh sen....(50 cent)...haha

Damn, I also can't remember how I got close to this guy...Hmmm, through Ryan the Chipmunk I guess. This Man Utd and Ferrari fan...keke...Man Utd LOST WEI!!!! huhu....
well, we're totally opposite in sports...I'm an Arsenal and McLaren fan. We shit talk to each other alot. We have mouth diarrhea every morning.

Funny dude, drives damn cun...on virtual cars only....real life dunno la. Strong guy also...Fully evolved human.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Best thing is...I spend 2hours of my life helping him to build his new blog and he's the one who inspired me on changing my blog title to "Soft Nougat & SweeT Creamy Caramel" based on someone...keke...thanks bro!

That's just a little bit about my brother here. -Peace-

4 comments:

JoeL said...

wahahaha...very funny dude..im as good as scumacher oso wei..dun play wit me..kekke..its gud 2 noe dat i inspired sumone..cun man..thx 4 da feature part..cheap-lak brotha..tendang u then u noe..heheh...peace~

Anonymous said...

*awww. the two guys berbonding. how sweet. so hard to read with the new bg photo and green fonts! wanna make people go blind is it???

JoeL said...

berbonding??wei,where got la...teehee...doesnt sound right..da bg is cool..where got blindin?hmmm,mayb i blind edi kot..haha.

Asstounding kukubird said...

haha....my b'g is cool k...keke....i see my blog on my com ok ni....haha

u think ez ar get on my feature entry? keke

 

Archives