Lines That Part the Ocean

Monday, September 18, 2006

I can't sing a love song like the way it's meant to be
- Bon Jovi (Always)

What hurts the most,
Was being so close
- Rascall Flatts (What Hurts The Most)

I can say it so clearly but you're nowhere around
- Baby Face (Nobody Knows It But Me)

Cause there's a little bit of something me in everything in you
- Matchbox 20 (If You're Gone)

I lose sleep just to daydream about you baby...
- K-Ci & Jojo (Crazy)

Tak sanggup aku kehilanganmu...
- Zainal Abidin (Puteri)

Izinkan ku mencuri khayalan denganmu
- Manbai (Kau Ilhamku)

And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
- Keith Urban (Making Memories Of Us)

Promise me tomorrow starts with you
- James Blunt (High)

If you're not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife?
- Daniel Bedingfield (I Don't Want To Run Away)

Thats the way you make me feel...
- Ronan Keating (The Way You Make Me Feel)

But there's a danger in loving somebody too much
- Patti Symth (Sometimes Love Ain't Enough)

I dont know much,
But I know I love you
-Aaron Neville (Don't Know Much)

I'll be captivated...I'll hang from your lips
- Edwin Mccain (I'll Be)

It’s not always rainbows and butterflies...
- Maroon 5 (She'll Be Loved)

With you baby, it never rains
- Babyface (Everytime I Close My Eyes)

Cause I could fall asleep in those eyes...
- Teddy Geiger (For You I Will)

All I've got to give to you,
Are these five words when I,
Thank you for loving me
- Bon Jovi (Thank You For Loving Me)

Everything she does is beautiful,
Everything she does is right
- Lifehouse (You And Me)

I need you like I've never needed anyone before
- Firehouse (I Live My Life For You)

And I know you're shining down on me from heaven
- Mariah Carey (One Sweet Day)

Your love is like religion...
- Keith Urban (Raining On Sunday)

Lovings such a beautiful thing

- Bee Gees (Too Much Heaven)

Baby, if I told you the right words,
Oooh, at the right time,
You'll be mine
- Boyzone (Baby Can I Hold You Tonight)

That I love you,
I have loved you all along,
And I miss you,
Been far away for far too long,
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
- Nickleback (Far Away)

We shared a moment that will last 'till the
end...
- James Blunt (You're Beautiful)

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
- Lifehouse (Blind)


We've had our doubts but now we're fine
- James Blunt (Goodbye My Lover)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grow up, boy! Get a life!!!

Anonymous said...

...elohssa...

Uthaya Sankar SB said...

Wah, Daniel ... sooo romantic now. From the black background, now the roses. woooooo ..!

Uthaya Sankar SB said...

So, who's that girl? K---l---e?

Asstounding kukubird said...

k? d name start wid L wor in my blog...haha...kau biar betul..

 

Archives