Merdeka with Timberland and Korean food

Friday, September 01, 2006

I spent the whole morning with my family shopping at Subang Parade and I got Timberland stuffs. We even enjoyed Baskin Robbin though it was just a small pint. It was a headache finding a present for my pet sister as she turn 18 the same day as Merdeka. Despite all those joy, I'm still suffering with my ulcer on my lips till today (it's been 3 days already!!!so painful!!!)

So..happily with a new shirt and shoe, I head for home for a short rest before going out again in the evening. I arrived at the Korean restaurant early though, so I hang out with Garrett outside till it was like about 7.40 and we decided to go in the restaurant...Damn it was packed like crap when we reached up there...So many people standing around waiting for place to sit.

Then we found our friends and sat on like those Japanese style...haha...
The sad part is that my table only ordered our food at 9 p.m. and have to wait due to the crowd.
My noodles that I ordered was seafood(which I ain't that fond of it) but still ate it. I don't know what's the 70% that I'm feeding myself that time.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(My bowl is at the top left corner of the picture)

Then after the meal, we started drinking wine and cut the birthday cake. Can't believe Shu Fei so crazy over the name on the cake...O ya...damn it...I forgot to flick her ear!!!...damn!!!!

We even took pictures together to compare with the good old days in high school and now. Other friends who were day include Mun Hong and Win Tsen...the usual smart weird freak...haha...we also took photos together =P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



My table bill came to like about RM 208++(something like that...) But I only paid for my noodles which was Rm 16. keke...Korean food is fun to sit and eat...Might consider dragging my parents there one day

No comments:

 

Archives