Jur-NAL : First week of college

Saturday, January 10, 2009

hah hah... all back at college... campus life is such an adventure....
As usual, made many new friends already... though I'm bad at names... I only can remember a few... Guess my mind only absorb names who gives an impact on me....

such as Alexis, Shane, Suzzane, Shaza, Mus(don't know the spelling for this one), Carissa Gan...
Got la some with nickname such as JC....but don't know the actual name... haha

Classes has been cruel to be actually....farking college admin showing weakness... got changes in timetable but didn't inform student... sial! my timetable is like

Monday: 8-1 2-6
Tuesday: 10-12 2-4
Wednesday: 12-2
Thursday: 10-12
Friday: 8-9

so many spaces in the week... time wasting.

*(^)*‚‡°°‚˜Øg©ˆ¬©§•†ˆø¨Á‰fiˆ¨Y˜”Á°fl˜(‚‡°°‚˜Øg©ˆ¬©§•†ˆø¨Á‰fiˆ¨

Emotionally.... Daniel has sudden rage & emonism... feel stupid after actually saying it out loud...and angry that pay hasn't come in.... haih

No comments:

 

Archives