Dine But no Wine...worst...without you tonight

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Damn I'm so full now, ate so much today...my dad's paprik chicken is NICE!!! I'm so gonna learn how to cook it. BUt earlier in the day I went to the famous House of Fishball at SS15 to eat kuey teow soup where the fishball is super nicely done. Later,I was in Summit to send my sister to her piano class along with my family. Wow, it was happening because the Ragnarok Online fest was there. But I decide something better...SECRET RECIPE!!! haha... Got a chocolate indulgence...damn it was so filling.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(I know you want it!!! haha...)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(what la my dad tak tahu to hold the camera properly...)


Though I wasn't into online games, but its not wrong to take photos with the models around...haha. After all those, I head home for dinner at Tu Fonda. I really wanted to know what they offer as I've heard that is one of the KK's chick's dad's shop..haha (I don't know how it relates)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(YUM! 7/10)


I craved the creamy pasta family thingy...It was not bad but Pizza Hut's one is still the killer. I gotta go bath now...there's F1 on the tube now and I wanna watch Lake House later..finally I got the clear DVD...

*miss you already*
*end*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya...i want it..hehe

Asstounding kukubird said...

man...i was out that time playing soccer..keke...see you soon ya

 

Archives