Literally...It's A New Day Today.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Well, I was blogging my emo life out few hours ago but I'm feeling much better now(after crying myself to sleep). Thanks to a friend who was so called a listener. Man she talks alot actually (no offense la k). But after a long conversation, I remember lots of things I'm doing wrong, priorities....and God especially. Thanks for reminding me of what I've been blurred of.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's 1 a.m. now and Champions League is an hour plus away and exams is like 7 hours away. But hell with it...I'm letting go of what's kept within me for awhile.

I called and it was the wrong time.
*sorry*

I message but you didn't reply.
*it's ok but I needed someone to talk to and you're one of the only college friend I know I can talk to though I might be mock by you...haha*

I called and you listened to me...what my old high school buddy Cassandra said is true...friends are sweet but new friends are sweeter.

Well, meeting a new friend is such a fun thing to do though...especially online because it's hard to trust people these day. But among the friends that I've picked out online, they're all nice people that I can talk to and trust, like my first pet sister May Ling. I've known her in September 2004 and now we're like brothers and sisters.

Thanks again...hope to see you soon.

No comments:

 

Archives