Emofied and Dilemmarific

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hate it when people don't mean what the say. It plucks the Fucking nerve out of my skin!!! I don't care if you're someone I like or love or have a crush on or someone important or someone I need to respect. Bloody Bastards...go to hell good for nothing talking shit crap talkers!

Why must I suffer from all these negative crap when my exams are coming. Put aside my emo feelings but being in a dilemma sucks like crap also. I really feel like giving up on college sometimes because of all these crap I have to go through. I'm so really stuck in the middle of everything I want in life. Some things gets worst and some gets so good to believe that I feel so blank.

Day started fine and went a little upwards during bowling but went down all the way till evening. Till now, I still so shitty...I argued with my mom till I got so angry till a picture of my F'in ex with her bf cross my mind. I nearly went BERSERK...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I hope with tonight's sleep everything dies off. I'm seriously like a spinning compass now.

No comments:

 

Archives