Pictures Tell The Tale of Today

Friday, September 29, 2006

My day begin as normal when I waited my mom to send my sister to school.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(7.22 a.m.)

Not long after, I was opposite college...before I crossed over, I prayed...hoping I could get through this day calmly. After that, I was at my usual area waiting for my brother Joel...haha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(8.16 a.m.)

Then my day really started when my meeting with Bruce started. But before that, KC pulled me a side to have a short chat about something "important". After my meeting, when I was on my way to Summit, I clashed with Emily where she started to scold me because I was "MIA". To make it worst, I got advices that I didn't need.

Later, I was back in college decorating the 1st floor for the night event. Man...it was so boring and I felt so empty.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(3.02 p.m.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(4.37 p.m.)(was so bored)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(5.25 p.m.)(still bored...)

Most work was done and I got into my vain day gear mood and decided to climb up at the SEGi college exterior to take some pictures


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

terrible huh...haha

Soon it was seven...and the event started, lucky draw was fun but I thinking about something else throughout the whole event....I worked alot, I guess I was the last SC member to eat...and the food left were so little...sad *sob sob*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(9.01 p.m.)(gazing past...)


Finally I'm home enjoying being online blogging my hardest day this year. *happyly moody*

1 comment:

Asstounding kukubird said...

haha....cannot ar...bwuek...keke

 

Archives