31st August to 3rd Sept. New Horoscope: PetSisters

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Since 2004, that time of the year is the time where I spend the most time with my pet sisters. For 2004 itself, I got to know a new pet sister(on 1st September 12 a.m. onwards...keke) till it created a misunderstanding with my girlfriend that time. To her, having a pet sister is when you can't woo the gal...so the guy will just settle as a "brother". But at that time when I knew May Ling, she was a gal who was down and needed support from someone...there was when we got to know each other. To know more about this, do go to my love story blog to read more about it.

This 2006, I spent my Merdeka eating Korean food with one of my closest pet sister (3 posts below this post...do read it). It was a time we reunited to celebrate her birthday and catch up with life.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(my right eye cacat already la...smaller one side wan)

On the 3rd September, finally I got to meet my pet sister who turns to me when she has problems(not easy to calm her wei...haha).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(at Haagen Daaz Mid Valley...)

But sadly she arrived late, allowing us to talk for like about...say...20 minutes only? really hope to go out with her again =P
She's only 14 this year and she's as tall as me (damn I'm short). Due to her "punctuality", I did a little shopping because it's the last day of Mega Sale. I was short of cash and only got one T-shirt
(there was another nice wan k...so sad...*sobbing*).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I also met my old friend Yee Won. She came all the way from home to Mid Valley just to print photos...When she came up to meet me, she said that she wants to leave for home already. I did follow her out to the bus stand along with her friends(her friends questioned me ALOT...scary...=/) to catch up with stories. Haha...that's about my 1st three days of September...gotta sleep now. Got a study group tomorrow... ='(

No comments:

 

Archives