This is Finally it!!!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Heart pumps faster
Mind drifts far
All you think is that one thing...

What could it be?

The last time I felt that was like a year ago but that was ancient hsitory. Today, I felt it again...this time it's stronger. You are the one who finally fills that spot to complete me. You're different from the others, you're special and "honestly"...you're difficult in a special way.

I learn alot since I know you,
I believe I've change from who I was,
I don't really repeat the silly mistakes again,(keke)
I've grown with you by my side.

Don't wake me up when September ends...

I know I've said it's the most suckiest month in my life but now (as I least expect) it's been great to me. I hope everyday of September is a day spent properly.

Michael Bolton once sang:
How can we be lovers if we can't be friends

Back then it was all fights but not that much anymore. Maybe I'm just overfeeling it but I think this is worth it. May not be selected but really hope not rejected...

I don't want this semester to end...it's too fast.

*emo and can't study....wanna cry!!!*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

comment under others la dot....keke

Anonymous said...

so the potong stim. ooo. someones getting loveydovey! (: study hard while you're at it! i bet she motivates you. ;p

Anonymous said...

haha...think so... =P

keke...gatal la me go change to beta blogger

 

Archives