I Have Bad Day, Take it One Down...Sing A Sad Song Just To Turn iT Around.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Hey..it's marketing exam today...It was mentally difficult as the question was set as a single 20 marks question. I manage to finish the paper despite spending almost half drifting in thoughts...but without those thoughts, I don't think I can finish the paper today...I almost gave up. You gave me hope and strength to carry on... Despite conquering the whole paper with a sweet and sour success, my day still wasn't at the top of the world. I felt something is missing within me.

Even bowling and chess with friends made me look worst...played so badly coz I couldn't concentrate well. Till now I'm still rotting in college feeling partially emo right now.

Suddenly this line crossed my mind.."Broken hearts do mend"
Maybe it's because I'm feeling broken now...
It's 3p.m. and I'm stuck in the com lab blogging *so not the place I wanna be now*
******************************************
You took my heart away,
when my whole world was grey,
you gave me everything...and a little bit more
and when it's cold at night,
and you sleep by my side,
you become the meaning of my life
******************************************

Damn Izzat just had to play it...now it's playing in my head over and over again.
I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THAT MY HOLIDAYS ARE ALL TAKEN UP BY ACTIVITIES!!!
FUCK....

Now I'm feeling double the emo and I don't know why I don't stop like blogging now.
Is it wrong to be involve?
Is it wrong not to change?

This feeling in me right now has been harassing me for quite a while and the last time it happen was like last year?...
Do I need it?
It's making me sick sometimes and I can't take it keeping it in me.
Is it worth it? "oh...definitely...IT IS"

Maybe I really need a good night rest..or better a chat with some who can piece the "at the moment broken heart" of mine.

******************************************
Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone.
******************************************

No comments:

 

Archives