Emotional snowball...

Monday, September 25, 2006

It's was business math exams just now and I know I'll flunk it as I didn't do much.
But that's not what is making feel weirdly sad and emo.
I was also in dilemma about my subject registration....Stupid SEGi, want money only....

I'll have a bad week this week as my holidays are all eaten up and the person who's making me wake up everyday isn't around me.

After exams, take care of the mooncake festival booth for 5hours...both Tuesday and Wednesday.
Thursday, I'll have college magazine presentation along with my editor.
Friday....Leo rehearsal and Mooncake Festival night itself.
Saturday...Leo installation.

Where is my own life?
where I can spend it with you?
Really feel so broken now, but I'm in the IT Lab...still in college...I KNOW...NO FUCKING LIFE RIGHT?!?!
some of the people I know says that and some are least bothered to...(forget it)
I really wanna cry...say I'm a sissy but I'm a person in touch with emotions....that's why always emo!

Life is so screwed if you choose the wrong path...
well, I think I did...and it's costing me hell!


*I need you...you may not know about it but I really do...[tears are almost flowing out{most emo post ever so far in my blog}]. I...I...I...I'm lost now...nothing matters more than what I feel now,not the Champions League tomorrow morning,not the joy of the last day of exams,not the holidays that are given...it's all on you...freak out you'll be I know...maybe I shall stop being who I really am for awhile. I'm working so hard for it for the first time...and time is what I'm opposing now. me donner un signe*


Friends are so distant when I need them as I've neglected them at the wrong time like how I did last time. College or old buddies...aih....at least I have a new brother that I can speak my mind to.Thanks J...haha..we kinda share the same initial huh...


Feeling so distant...
petrified...
numb...
lost...
broken...
wasted...

~*sentir que le besoin aime*~

1 comment:

Asstounding kukubird said...

thanks MMM keke...

 

Archives