Dull...Wake Me Up When September Ends.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

What a dull day to day... I was suppose to meet someone today...didn't get to...thanks to my "beloved" mom...damn it. aihz....

To make it worst..my Fucking ulcer is still killing me like a plague. Didn't even get to go anywhere and Mega Sale is about to end like say...TOMORROW!!!!

Now my ulcer is hurting!!!....aihz
shitty crap man...

I hope tomorrow I get to go somewhere la....Hate September!!! Things happened in this months for the past years. haihz.... FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! that's how emo I am...

Eat pizza for dinner just now also can't enjoy...babi betul la!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Me...so bored till I took a photo with a paper....sadness)

4 comments:

-3niGma- said...

oh gosh...sooooooo long...apa sumua ni??? dizzy....

-3niGma- said...

dun la emo emo!! akak..cheerio!!

Anonymous said...

wtf stole my name la?! UNORIGINAL

Asstounding kukubird said...

misunderstood: keke....boy cant emo meh..keke...wats long btw? dats my poems la actually...=P

anonymous: wei..u ni kerja utk kerajaan ka?

 

Archives