Rather Blogging Than Writing More In Exams

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm finally FREE!!!! from exams at least but not from personal problems and workload...aihz...really must try to learn to see the on the bright side.

Well, since I was in love once till now...I've been writing about life or love for the free composition and I just did it AGAIN just now.

The title was "what is love?"
I started it of with a song lyric and ended it with a short poem.
wahaha...but I didn't concentrate on my paper just now because I was distracted by a line. ishhhh....that's what that got me here blogging again.

Well, wish me all the best this week....cause it'll hell...btw..thanks Ms M Cubic for your message.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woh.. i see my name(s). you really made me feel appreciated and hell yeah it feels good. well actually i wasnt much of a help anyway. sorry but im glad you felt better. :)

Asstounding kukubird said...

haha..thanks...=P

Asstounding kukubird said...

its ok la...m cubic as in M kuasa tiga...wanted sumthing different ma...cubic is kuasa 3 rite?
haha

don la terasa...sud feel happy that i'm turnin to u...keke.
patut la tak reply...coz i noe u don sleep dat early wan ma

 

Archives