Thanks Ash & Ems...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Thank you thank you...you're far too kind...

keke, I'm listening to it now while blogging this to thank my friends who took my emoness out of me by taking me out the sick college who people think I got some thing for it...like so called having a "father"
STOP THAT FUCKING STATEMENT KAYZ HCTIB!!!

Well, as for Ashley and Emily...they brought me to Metro college to "sell" tickets for Mooncake Festival. I really enjoyed the fresh air there but the food sucks to the MAX..haha didn't turn out to do that but land up washing eye only. haha...kena scold from Emily coz of doing it.

Later...we head of to Asia Cafe to eat....(Emily la...like pig ni...haha...leaving up to her nickname). My damn can of Coke cost me RM 1.80...damn the expensive!
Then I met my old buddy Samuel, damn handsome already...saw Chatichai, Thinisya and Diana Lim(My so called first love in primary school...haha)...

It was nice to get away from the circle I'm in now and go back to what I enjoyed back in high school. Starting to miss you guys now!!!

~Shu Fei(sister),
Garrett(brother),
Mun Hong(ketua Ponteng),
Win Tsen(Stupidly Smart Philosopher),
Amir Tan(laughing box),
Samuel(joker),
Jayso(Dumb Funny),
Rakesh(sarcasmic),
Joanna Liow(my part time chatting friend),
Li Sher(just lily),
Preetvinder(my assistant in class),
Deeviana(CNN reporter),
Suet Yen(crabby Lobster),
Yee Won(bluffer!),
May Ling(wanting...),
Cassandra Foo(all guys want gal),
Claryn Kung(beruk amfibia),
Nicholas Ting(best tuition buddy),
Wei Cheng(super mong cha cha[blur]),
Hannah(sepak kaki sparing partner*wait a minute...the other kaki partner I have now was also a Sri KL student*)~


You all cross my mind...miss you people though I've met some recently!!!!!!!

Though I still feel halfly heavy now but the memories with you guys lifts it up!!!

5 comments:

extremeprofanity said...

oik!cina...my name tarak wan...apa nie?ahahah...chill la bro..dun so emo...

Asstounding kukubird said...

dot:ya..i noe he's coming...he told me bout it...saying l he coming to "support" me...

i blog so much coz emo...dats all...haha...now gonna slow down d la...huhu

Anonymous said...

AWWW CHO CHWEET! my name is there...but its even sweeter when u put there (bluffer) =(
hey i aint a bluffer lol...

Asstounding kukubird said...

YW: haha...ya la u...1st change your name, den call me indian...kadavale....but you're a nice friend k....remember that

Asstounding kukubird said...

ryan: ala bro....its bout last year la bro.
don la emo k...keke...last lyr u hinalg frm my life for awhile ma...huhu...

 

Archives