Best Stressful Days of My Life

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Life has been so fun lately though I've been going college during HOLIDAYS (which is ending this Sunday). My brother Joel, my friend Ryan, my boss Emily & Sarah, and you have all make my so much more meaningful.

I have a friend who ate another friend's spit, friend who make good jokes, friend who company me, friend who spend time with me, friend who argue with me...and lots more.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(bloody gays....what's so nice jumping on me la?)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Though my holidays are so wasted on work...but I feel its much more worth it than sitting at home rotting.

There's too much to tell and if I were to type all, it'll take ages and I don't have a blogging diarrhea like Joel. I've kinda lost the blogging mood these few days, man...September is my blogging month!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(lil I-Lyn...and me)

O ya..the best part is that my mom's colleague wants to get to know me...how weird...but I can't turn down a new friend right? On the other hand, she's connected through my mom... a wrong mistake in words can get into hot soup.

Life's has been good to me so far and I'm loving it!!!
It's worth the work,
It's worth the sacrifice,
It's worth it!!!
I'm loving.....

3 comments:

JoeL said...

dey,wat bloggin diarrhea huh?stomach ache la...hahaha..n it wasnt spit la..its chewed food rich in protien..ryan said it tasted gud oso..tee hee..wanna try??

Asstounding kukubird said...

shit u la...yeee....ryan kena cam by you d...bwuek!!!!

Asstounding kukubird said...

kla..soon la....haha

 

Archives