Life...what was it again?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What is it really about?
Since high school...I got to know many people with a different famliy than mine. They tend to share it and I listen. But as years go by, it keeps getting more & more...Is this part of my life?

As good as I can be to them, sometimes they don't realise that they're actually letting out on me. I've been so tolerate with these people but they couldn't care less bout what I feel as they felt worst...so..to them, it's just a pinch of salt. My first experience dated way back when I was form 1...being an so called good angel? doesn't really pay off especially when you try everything you can but they just don't notice a shit. All they know is that...o...that guy...I know him, He's Daniel.

So...should I continue befriending and helping them? My heart automatically tells me...go on (though I'm hurt sometimes) cause I feel God send me here for this (Part of it la at least). I love the friends I have in my life now cause they made my life so much more fun (though there's pain included).

Why am I blogging this out? Partially emo I guess...haha...but I had to let it out.
haha....kinda confusing la this life....ishhh...

No comments:

 

Archives