I Can Fall Asleep With Those Eyes.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Morning was boring-Class was dreadful-I had a good time during lunch break-Best time of my life-Enjoyed every moment-Wish it was longer-Back to class-Lecturer is an Ahole-Fuck my mood-Gotten damn emo-Miss you like crazy-Since morning-Noon-Now-Every minute I think of you-But still emo-Stupid Ahole-Feeling empty-Still miss you-Like crazy-It hurts to be me sometimes-People I have to please-People I have to respect for nuts-Talk to people I least fancy-Why?-Sitting in com lab here next to another gal friend who is also emo-Makes things when we look at each other like shit-Friends all left for home after class-Leaving me in this white building-So painful-So lonely-The friend next to me one is as down as me...so no use la...haha-Still feel guilty because I didn't help you enough-I lack the confident-Wish I have it with me all the time and you won't be seeing what you saw today-I know I shouldn't be down about it but I can't help it-I don't want you to be left behind-To my boss, sorry I drifted so much-Wasn't paying attention-Was emo-Haha-Drifting is the better word-Keke-Hope the phone beep soon-I miss you-Oya..just remember!-Both of you-wanted stuffs but forgotten bout it-Sorry cause I didn't help you ith the book, my friend....aihz.....-And you-Make me carry so heavy for nothing-I even set a reminder to remind myself to bring it-Why am I so good to people?-I don't get the same warmth from them back-So cold...like my room last night when the air con was on-Lost sister's SIM card-So careless of me-Must be I was thinking SO MUCH this morning-Still feeling cold-But I'm still feeling a little warmth from the time where the sun shine the brightest-I feel an amber in me-I'm embracing it-Keeping it-Not letting it to go off-I can fall asleep with those eyes-


cadre qui câline un portrait

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Je serai toujours ici...toujours...
parce que....encadarez qui tient mon portrait...........

Asstounding kukubird said...

remercie mon amour. .. je toujours serai là-bas pour vous aussi

 

Archives