REALLY Hate this Semester!!!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Emo again....
aihz....This semester is so torturing....OB has 2 killer coursework and the first one is out!!!...my Deeparaya holidays are gone!....woo woo.....suckynya...
Lucky I have Syah,Semm and other friends who can make class interesting and easier..haha. And you for that extra boost to start my day. =)

Hmm...bout today...I went Parade alone though...but was in the bus with my friends...first time...haha...There were also other first time stuffs when I was in Parade, keke...Took me so long to like to buy the stuffs I wanted but I finally got the guts to. It might be a small thing for other people...people might laugh but...I did it...come to think of it....nothing special also...

It's Friday tomorrow and I'm still gonna have class tomorrow!!! morning class...OB...aihz
And on the 3rd day of Hari Raya...my class is as usual but my friends class are cancelled or postponed...so they have no class at all next week...aihz...gonna be so empty...imagine my classmates also won't turn up...Somebody save me!!! but hope next friday futsal is on!!!

1 comment:

Asstounding kukubird said...

update d la bos......damn damn d emo wan.....both this and nebula...do read up then

 

Archives