New Day, New Semester, New Feeling...

Monday, October 09, 2006

Well..today was hazy as usual..Fucking Sumatera people..just because of a few hundred of natives...they're hurting millions of more worthy people that contribute to the economy and the country..To me, these nomad must be killed for good!

Ok..back to life in college...hmm, orientation was a little later so I attended 1 hour of class first. It was Malaysian Studies....haha...Mr. U, funny and fun to kutuk him =P too bad I couldn't stay the whole class. But during orientation, Emily came late so I was handed the responsibility to give a talk on Clubs & Societies. Man, I bullshit alot...haha...Later, I made the biggest mistake by stepping up to take the new FOCAD students around (it was so hard!!!) but I did get to know new friends (as usual...haha....coz I'm Daniel ma).

Then it was noon...Financial Accounting (2) class where Ms Shyamala taught us. I almost slept in her class and got hit for it...haha...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

k la...com givin a lil problem and dad wanna use the com..till later people

4 comments:

JoeL said...

coz ur daniel??putuik....hahaha,u should intro me 2 them..can boost my modeling image...wahaha..jas kiddin ur arse la...keep up ur gud job..i wanna see u smile n show ur braces..not long faces..wakakaka

peace out bro~

Asstounding kukubird said...

haha...one day...soon la...coz got alot to intro...haha =P tapi u ni tak available...haha

JoeL said...

hehe,since wen im not available..haizz..u ah...haha..make sure intro,if not i'll call u stingy pig...wakakaka..jokin la.

Asstounding kukubird said...

ala.....apa la u ni...gatal!!!haha

 

Archives