Friday 13th....everything went FINE!!!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Hmmm, Random mag is giving me work again...wa....really can't take it anymore despite the rewards that might be obtained. College timetable also sucks where I see the same lecturer 3 times in the space 27 hours. Homework also have been given by cartons!!! My new class area on the second floor is so cold and it's energy consuming.

Today...Friday, I started of my than with OB class....Obviously Boring class wei...haha. Well, I survived it and treat myself with a game of bowling but I played like shit today...scoring only 68. Hmmm, after that..I went for a movie, John Tucker Must Die. It's a cool show and I enjoyed it. =)
Finally some pleasant movies at the cinema. But guess I won't be watching much as my timetable is so jam-packed now*quoted from Allie Mun* keke...

After movies, treat myself somemore...now at Secret Recipe. haha...man...their cakes never fail to melt me...keke. That's bout the HIGHlights of my day....got to go...man, I'm so sleepy.

1 comment:

Asstounding kukubird said...

thx so much...shall pay u royalty fees 10cents k...haha

 

Archives