Regardless...

Monday, November 13, 2006

Man...I don't even have the appetite to eat right now. This semester still really sucks...education wise!!!
I've been really sharing it now...many times, many people...and yet...I'm still sulking over the same damn issue day after day. No one understands what I'm going through...NO ONE!!! though they claim they do but their just listeners not the ones who comforts me. It's really a mistake getting to close...now it's haunting all over me...even killing my blogging mood for so long.

I try to stay strong but I'm keep shattering myself every time I think of it...leaving me in a state of sour depression. Oya...speaking of blogging, I would like to thank my friends who gave me presents!!! keke....to dear Allie Mun and Joel Stephen...thanks alot...though it came late but still it made me so happy...1 donut and 2gear driving lessons...keke...so cool..haha.

Other than that...life has been fun in a certain way...to balance things off. Friends circle didn't really grow though but it strengthen alot.

like a rose that blossom in beauty...it's really been the finest in life. I really experienced so much where I learned the unlearned. Honestly, it has been bumpy throughout the whole journey so far but it's worth those cuts and bruises that eventually heal when love fills the air...

Guess I'll stop here for now...need to get back to my dreadful assignment life...Allie, if you're reading this...YES I'm as tension as you...maybe more k...

Ms. L .... cadre qui câline un portrait...you know where my heart belongs.

1 comment:

Asstounding kukubird said...

allie is a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet fwen!!! haha...u take care too k...=p see you soon

 

Archives