Derailed...!%&!@&$^@&!$^

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Exams is in 1 hour time and I'm here sitting in the computer lab blogging myself out....Well, as usual like the last semester exams...I'm so derailed and lost focus before exams all out of a sudden because someone said something.

My whole morning was okay...I'm literally in my own world as I'm so out of the circle today...everyone is at home studying...can't believe I'm like the only DIBA student in college today...sort of...

Timetable is out and its quite balanced from the good and bad. I want to do it for best of two of us...guess no one ever understands...people just look it from a common point of view. We're business students people....can't you all look at it from a bigger picture?

"Holidays" is about to start in like what...3 hours but I'm not up for it...there's alot of things in my mind that I want to do....especially some last minute work, plus Random work, plus dental appointment (tooth giving problem).

Oya..I was complaining about my allowance these few days...and today I got a raise...wahaha...but must really start to curb spending as I spend SO MUCH on Christmas shopping already. *worth the heartache and the punctured pocket*

There's just an overload of thoughts in my mind now and none of it is about exams...haha.
Alright...I'll leave for now to do some final reading....the Final "Final" reading....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy hols! you damn emo lah. learn to be like me! *winks.

Asstounding kukubird said...

yes la happy Allie... :D
i smile oso dont look nice la...my metal still in my mouth......keke

 

Archives