Sau-ce-rer and Fantastic Four!!!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well, that's me eating hell lots of sauce...it's from McD...wanna know what's in it?
err, well, my cousins intro it to me many years ago and now I'm one hell of a addict!
It consists of tomato and chili sauce and lots of black pepper...all you can get from McD when you eat there...HOT!!!

Anyways...It's the 5th February today...despite all the crap and nonsense I been through for the past 72 hours, I still feel happy though my day started really slow today *as usual..started of with a class with I'm not clicking with the lecturer*

but but....it was still Fantastic 4 months today as we went to our cultural Secret Recipe ritual...sharing a piece of cake...haha *Bitch!!! you gotta do more to break us asshole!!!*
My day spiked back with zest though I'm so sleepy with Macro class...man....Male lecturer rocks!!! Mr. Ravi makes life so fun and easy for us...unlike the stupid lecturers that I have to face some days...*Gosh....*


Love today though it was simple... =D

No comments:

 

Archives