Barbeque Chinese New Year Get Together

Friday, February 23, 2007

Chinese New Year is getting more dull by the year and finally in my college life I decide to spend it with friends *3rd day of CNY*. Ang Pow has been decreasing year by year but the goodness of CNY has come in other ways...I was with my college buddies at Boon's house BBQ-ing the whole evening with the right company of friends =D. Aunty Sarah was there, along with Ryan, Joel, Ban Leng, Seow, Ken the Meow Meow, Allie, Boon and he's buddies...not to forget Kayal ;D.

I did came a little overdressed..but who cares? it's CNY and its been awhile since I last saw my gal...*gotta look good =p*. OFcourse I did help out...if not I'll be dubbed pretty boy the whole night. Here are some..of all the pictures I took...check it out!!!...

Ken, Ban Leng and I were feeding cats with our overcooked food...damn it was funny and hillarious =D...Well, what a night it is...keke....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Settled for Joel)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Thai Song freak!!!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Fanning left over sausages with Ken Meow Meow)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(L-R): Joel, Allie*looks stone*, Kayal and I

2 comments:

JoeL said...

hahahaha..overdressed??ya man..should have taken out ur shirt..show some abs..be a man..lol.

sokay la pretty boy,still look gud..especially wen u sweat..bahhahaha.

Asstounding kukubird said...

damn gay joel!!!....

 

Archives