Trust

Monday, August 27, 2007

Can we really trust anyone these days? Although they are the closest to us such as our parents, siblings, friends, or "soul mates"...


This is how I grew up. Learning to trust is a subject we will never overcome because there will always be doubts within us. What more in this land where I spill my blood on...trust has become a metaphor rather than it is concrete. Like charity, those beggars around the roadside or the night market we always see...are they really blind? in diificulties? or are they in a scam just to collect money for a syndicate? Well, I would like my charity Ringgit to go directly to whom I donate or give to, not to be fed to other people who are capable. I don't run a charity in my life, I give whenever I want. But speaking about charity, this is one of the rarest case in my life and hell it's been forbid by parents.

I was left home by my parents, so I had to take the bus out of Kota Kemuning. Knowing the bus service in my area, I waited like a jackass by the road.....*Well...waiting has become a norm for me because Malaysians^no matter who they are^ are really bad with their punctuality(no offense but it is true) *. Best thing that happen was that a guy in a Kancil stopped and wanted to give me a ride to where I want to go....a total stranger...as his face didn't pass my photographic memory. I was desperate, therefore I got in and followed him...Of course I did question him a little before I got on. He said he was on his way to KL and Subang Jaya is just on the way. Well, I was a little scared and nervous...but I had thoughts that was felt very useless today and didn't mean anything to the world. okok...back to the trip, we talked alot about the safety in Malayisa...since his kindness was very surprising...*we always have motive*...but his....was just RM 5. I trusted this guy....he was a Malay guy....and we got along quite well with our conversation...keke....

There is still a small part in this land that has real good qualities among the citizen. True and genuine...not all are the asshole...But Hell it was a very big risk that I got in his car*Don't try this people!!!*

So where do you put your trust? Is it real charity or there's one hell motive behind it?
This is the place I grew up...and today I discover another part of it....



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

 

Archives