On A Valentine's Day

Thursday, February 14, 2008

2008....
I'm home...playing computer the whole day....hmmmm

But there were Ups & Downs of Valentine's for me for the past 4 years =D

In 2005...it was kinda my first Valentine....but a belated one as my gal and I were still schooling... =D it was just an odinary date....I kinda messed up at the flower delivery part....and it became a BIG issue!!! wahaha.....

Photobucket
*16th February 2005 @ Mid Valley (Near Adidas) 4.05 p.m.*


Well...that relation didn't last till 2006....but it wasn't really a down for me.....As a Freshie, I was selling roses for the English Society...And I can proudly say that I did better than the people who sold roses in college this year....and I wrap the roses with some China students and my first college bestie, Syah. A gal turned down my rose...='( damn malu but but....I won a couple watch from the ongoing Valentine's contest at the college lobby itself. Thanks to Friendx.com..... FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!


*damn, I forgot what was the poem I wrote but I used it for the Valentine's Flyer for my roses sales =D Anyways...did I get fatter of thinner compared this picture and my current self?*

okok....2007....the year I had a gal again....this time around...errr....I made a water bottle globe...=D




*Left: the bottle itself*
*Right: wrapped nicely to be given*


My first flowers too!!!!



2008???
Maybe this year would be yet again a belated day out....if it works out....which I hope it will...haha. But today itself? it's FUCKED up coz I still can't open a new savings acc because my IC chip is spoiled.....FUCK.....stupid MayBank.....can't do traditional way is it!!!! Stupid DUMB!!

No comments:

 

Archives