Sunshine or Rain?

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Photobucket

SUNSHINE OF COURSE!!!!

My life rocks!!!

This is where I work...just to remind you guys

Photobucket
Machines Pyramid!!!!
Photobucket
*till I have to be in the picture when my friend wanted to take his own...haha*


haha.....biggest and surprising spending item of the month goes to:
Photobucket

*My Nike Water Bottle RM 39.90*



And why today is the best day of my life??? coz I made 20 THOUSAND Ringgit sales today at work!!! Selling 2 Macbook and 1 Macbook Pro. Many spoilt brats in Malaysia though....and show-offs too...but heck!!! all I want is my sales...woot!!!!




Fooling around at work has never been super fun when there's the product you can play with at the same time use it to share....these are 2 of the pictures I took during work....

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Top: with an Macbook....
Bottom: with 24-inch iMac + effects *haha*



Sad part of my day came at the beginning and the end of work

Beginning: Apple announce the 32GB iPod Touch *Heartache!!!*


End: Here's the story....

I've been like checking out this chiq to the max during John Quek's tuition in 2005....body is MASSIVELY hot...and today...she came to Machines...she rant her probs and so I decided to ask her la....

"You're from John Quek's tuition right?"

VLynn: ya.....how'd you know?

"I'm from there too"

VLynn: How come I didn't notice you one?

"I was two seats behind you"

and
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jonathan and Joshua started to laugh damn loud..... =( *till I malu and speechless to the max!!!!*

I have to admit...I did sound like those typical nerd who likes a chiq...you know, like Peter Parker suka Mary Jane.

I did laugh at myself for a good half an hour though.....aih
it was classic....

But I gotta say, her body is AWESOME-LY AWESOME!!!!
and and....finally I'm taller than her!!! woo hoo!!!!

No comments:

 

Archives