27th Feb -----> 2nd March

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Photobucket
Finally I got my tag!!!

woo hoo...gaya sial!!!

Anyways....from the title above, I have been working to replace my 2 dear friends who couldn't make it for work....It was nice to think bout the extra pay and commission that I could get, but the work hours was hell....NOT ENOUGH SLEEP!!!!!

Overall work was great and I had visits from many girls....keke....especially the first gal I randomly dated, the recurring customer who is a cute gal*heart just beats faster when she smiles and wave =D*from Cempaka International and....an old high school friend who deliver a grande FRAP during her break.....*working at Starbucks =D, thanks Chia Li =D*Photobucket





Life?.....errr, screw the gal who doesn't know to answer simple question a 5 year old can.....other than that....it's all fine.....VJ and Latha have been nice lecturers but the one remaining lecturer is PAIN!!!!

Joshua and Keith.....get back to work soon aights....I'm tired!!!!!


Song I'm listening to: Scream by Timbaland

No comments:

 

Archives