Mid March already?????

Monday, March 17, 2008

OMG...................
work really takes half my life away....so fast mid march...haven't been living, doing assignment, flirting,sleeping....

but...


but...

at least I'm making some moeny for myself....keke....anyways anyways...I wanna sell my lappie...its since August 2007....meaning....7months

okok...here's d specs...

1.9 Ghz AMD Turion Dual Core
120 GB HDD
1 GB Ram
802.11b/g WLAN
webcam
NVIDIA GeForce 7000M


RM 1700....negotiable!!!! keke....anyone interested...please contact me ya..keke

okok...back to life....hmmm....friends....I have many new and NICE NICE bully friends...

like Samuel, Jonathan, Benard and my boss Fenson...keke...like happy family in Machines =D
I'm yet to take a group photo with them....
but these people always bully me....coz...I'm one of the most junior and I happen to be d "pendek lagi gemuk" and teddy bear.....aihz......


anyways....lotsa love to MayLing who came and visit me last Sunday...Hoi Keat too... =D

No comments:

 

Archives