No Turning BACK..

Monday, April 21, 2008

Once you go Mac...There's no turning back....hell with Vista...XP to the Dustbin....wakaka...

got my iMac...now what?....hmm....

And I'm already thinking of my next purchase...wakaka
*evil plan is to face out all PCs in my house...*

Well the iMac is my base station now...what's my portable unit?....I got an Acer...but...ummm...I hope I can offload that ASAP...haha

hmm....so....macbook, macbook pro or macbook air?????????

craps...i can't decide...

i'm just gonna use it for basic internet surfing anyways....hmm, I think the MBA shouldn't be a problem....right...right???...keke. Well, if I were to get it...I think there will already be an update on the product by then...

aih....I'm gonna be a Machines slave for quite a while if I were to get any of the macbook series....wakaka

No comments:

 

Archives