Are You Still....a 999 caller Virgin?

Friday, April 25, 2008

Photobucket

And I was just standing less than a feet away when it happened....

a blur old man tried to cross the road...and....got knocked by a motorcycle. The blood?...errr...came from his head as he turn 360 and the back of his head fell and knock where the blood stain is... All I can say that his head bled like a tap...and I was right in front....*I stoned* there was so much blood...the knocker was fine, a little panic-ed too....I called 999 and shouted my ass off to the person who received my call......THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD!!!...panic la...he was unconcious...blood...I that he was going to die right in front of me...


scolded 999 people...sweat-ed for like half-an-hour
police came...wtf mode....taught I'll gonna be the next to kena saman if I jay-walk...Apparently all 3 off us *me, police and knocker* called the ambulance....but I'm the first to call...wakaka. Police let me go, thanked me for helping....ar..wait...before that...the knock-ee gain conciousness he got up....fuck!!! head bled like tap...can see it flow out.....PANIC x2!!!...shouted more at the emergency line people. *TRAUMA* knees weaken the whole day...got a headache...

Back to incident, police asked me to walk the indian dude back to the other side of the road...felt so ROYAL....they blocked the road with their motors so I could cross....wahaha

By the way....my 999 call was from Subang Jaya....but they patched me through to Hospital Kuala Lumpur....WTF!!!!! The damn problem is that private hospitals don't layan all this...especially people who got no money....wtf....stupid system in Malaysia...

Almost almost tear-ed....I thought I'm gonna see someone die in front of me.....though he ain't who I know but he was still human...pray that he's alright, save...and alive...


worst part was I was on the way down from the 10th floor to balik rumah...then I was in the lift with Dr. Steven, one gal...and 1 lady from the 10th floor....Steven and the gal was sharing their accident witnessing stories....wtf....*trauma again* wtf...sobs sobs......

No comments:

 

Archives