Thoughts

Sunday, May 23, 2010

on friends today... Director's Cut!
Let's!

Have you ever found a hot tempered Vegetarian? Never in my LIFE!... they are nice people =D besides the fact if they are religious.

People with Stuck-up face..usually turns out to be the people who I'm comfortable talking to...

Young ones are usually moronic, only a few that actually mature enough socially and mentally...others are just typical spoon fed human who stay in the comfort zone...

Some guys are single because they are dead annoying....personality does not charm...just damn CHAM! - can vomit......

Klang people.....need I say more? haha.... ask me personally about this Theory =D

It's not nice to have close HOT girl friends....they just can't shut up talking about d same guy over and over....at least I don't do that...heck I condemn everyone girl....la la la...I condemn the people I have interest for... lolz

Young girls....GOSH...they really got to learn how to sit!!!! KangKang ni....wth!!!

Indian friends are kinda like the coolest...but there are some that I just fucking hate.... Malays are fun too...Chinese....not many... lolz!

Girls who succumb to their boyfriends...like totally succumb are bodohness girls(not the sex....as in kasi pukul also tak apa)...no brains....very LALANG! *note: I'm not jealous just because no girls succumb to me, its just that LALANG people come to share their problem and expect sympathy...*

Unpunctual people!!! gosh...NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE.... I'll ....I'll....haihz.....

Homosexual friends are the best people to talk to because they KNOW THEIR TRUE IDENTITY and tak lalang.

Chinese chiqs....either skinny or have a smiling problem...They really do have nice teeth but they decide to show the constipated face!!!!!


it's 3 am...that's all I can think right now....more to come!!!

No comments:

 

Archives