Good to be Back.... =p

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Short Sem....

The hell is starting now though.... bluh!!!

Jokes were nice...and every funny.....

Joke 1:
7.30 am....Shane was with me and Nana walked in and asked "so are they any hot chicks?" ngam ngam got 2-3 chubby chicks walked in... and I answered... no la... all look like siu yuk(roasted pork) got la....No one laughed..... Nana didn't get the joke because she was malay and...Shane didn't get it because he's a vegetarian

Joke 2:
Shane and kawanz and I were waiting at d lobby of Inti...as always... I called him vegetarian...Then there's this girl named Saiyung.... So....talking talking.... then Saiyung walked past us... I said... eh Vegetarian...that's your friend Sayur...... She got damn offended though... I kena marah

Joke 3:
Social experiment.... Lingerie (lahn-zhuh-rey)
yea.... lecturer pronounced it wrongly.... Alexie was bitching bout it to me.... and I said... you try and see.... lingerie lingerie to all our kawan...ask them questions bout it and keep repeating it, con-damn-firm they won't correct you wan.... true enough.... like 95% really thought it was pronounced lingerie. Hafizah and Jerusha corrected me on the spot....

O well... the real joke came when YuJia ask me to tell me stories (she claims that having TRASH talk with Daniel relives stress =[ ). So yeah.... she was one of she victim who didn't corrected Alexie..... Conversation went:

Daniel: ya....bout the Lingerie thingy I was talking about...
YuJia: Ya.... I chose Blue what....(instant reply)
Daniel: ya.... that's not the right pronunciation
YuJia: Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeee
Daniel, Alexie and Shane : LOLOLOLOLOLOL
*in case you were actually S-L-O-W, I was referring to Lingerie, not Blue*

Joke 4:
it was 31st May.... Baskin Robbin!!!! long story short... we were at the counter and was about to pay the Half-gallon...How much Dry Ice sir? I went..... 10 Jam... kerana I nak simpan mayat..... Man....damn it.... you readers had to be there... the look on their faces...dah la stress long queue kan... LOLZ!!!

Joke 5:
Shane and I was again...at Inti lobby.... talking.... then Mr Siew came along....we noticed him...that's all...not his actions or what so ever.....But he perasan that we did... He was trying to stuff his wallet back into his back pocket and was having difficulties.

He said: wallet damn thick got a lot of money *while waving the wallet*....that's why very hard to go in....

Shane and I: =.=" hahaha... wa....show off ar Sir....lolz

*Mr Siew is my course accouting lecturer....he seems in a DAMN GOOD mood telling us bout his money!!! =D*

Joke 6
was Skyping with a kawan....voice call....heavy lag, my voice was breaking up...I asked...Do you follow politics?
Photobucket
she came up with...... *epic!*

No comments:

 

Archives